Tuesday, August 09, 2005

durrr brain

I think I am regressing to cave man like intelligence. I cannot seem to be able to engage my brain in anything other than watching big brother which as it happens is very entertaining at the moment (maybe just to caveman brain) I want Vesna or Tim to win.

I also watched oprah today, got some helpfull tips on how to avoid ageing, actualy it was more on how to pump fat under you eyes so you look younger - i figure I could just hang upside down and let gravity help the fat to migrate under my eyes - must be carefull not too hang for too long to aviod fat making to my forehead giving me heavy frontal lobe and thus adding to cavemanlikedness.

I am telling myself that lazy streak is due to recovering from chest infection and being on antibiotics, is this justified? or just procrastination speak? any blog friends from the medical community please let me know.

Whining aside..despite sickyness I have had a really good last few days. Thursday night was the goodbye dinner for brigid and andrew my ex bossess from cafe rosamond as they have now shifted to sydney ( i have decided to force them to make friend with you sydneysiders), was a lovely dinner although very sad to say goodbye to them and I lost my voice completley by the end of the night.

Danilia and Rewa came down here to melbs for the weekend which was lots of fun. So great to see them, I hadn't seen Rewa for like three years! I dins for 6 months which is far too long. We had a great japanese dinner saturday night and went shopping for bridesmaid dressess on sunday. Also they came bearing gifts, I've done very well this birthday, Ned and Dins gave me an awesome old super 8 video camera, is soooo cool! And heaps of beautifull makeup and an old pattern for 80's style top. THey also brought my present from jake which is an amazing painting from his new stuff and a cool top and a photo of him talking to me on the phone which was my favourite thing.

wow this is the biggest blog i've done in for-ages. Must be the berrocca I took this afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend, wish I was there too - apart from the shopping for bridesmaid dresses part! I FINALLY posted your present on Friday too, it's not as glamorous as those you have already received but it's kinda cool...

Anonymous said...

Rosemeister!

Blogging is the most powerfully intoxicating procrastination device known to man. It be dangerous!

YAYAY for presents!

Feel better
xoxo

Rosie said...

send me an email to this address and then i'll email you me proper one, wow belgium eh? your amazing. s3104526@rmit.edu.au