Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back in the ussr ... i mean melbourne I always get them confused

just back today from nearly a month of blissfull nothingness in New Zealand. I had a wonderfull holiday sharing my time between my dad and step mum in wellington and my mum in greytown. What did you do on this holiday you ask? Mostly watched the living and food channel, ahh, and occasional bursts of gardening and a serious amount of grazing like a large land mamal (more than a humourous simile believe me).

I had a sojourn to the hawkes bay with me dad to visit cousins that did not even know i existed 'rosie? I don't have a cousin called rosie" but now they know ah hahah ha! And saw my nany which was nice.

Also spent some quality time with my old dog barney, he is the snore of king kong in the peter jackson motion picture. He is a cool old dog, very old now.

And of course all my wonderful siblings were around for festivus minus shaun and will in london (that is not really all is it? most anyway)

Now I am back and warm and happy and I am going to go for a swim without fear of hypothermia which is always reassuring.

No comments: