Tuesday, September 20, 2005

ewrecktion

ha, rude. I meant ELECTION. te he. So twas the NZ election on saturday and was very scarily close, and still not properly resolved with labor coming out with only 1 seat more than national but hopefully we will still continue to be a nuclear free lefty country.

So..... brittney had her baby (uck) and...i painted my toe-nails this morning, multicolored.

Good god i am a bore!!

ooh I have a new phone, very exciting. My last phone which has served me well (old nokia number) has really given up on life after I dropped it into my glass of water the other day. So i now have fancy LG video phone and it is black and shiny like darth vader and makes me super cool.

6 comments:

nelly bloggs said...

Right, that's it - I have to get one of those phones too. I can't have all my children with glitzy phones and me the only one with an old Nokia which only plays the entertainer as an alternative ring tone.

Rosie said...

don't knock the entertainer!

On second thought, the entertainer SUCKS and you should definatly get a new phone.

there are some good deals out now so don't get ripped off. I am on a cap plan so the most I pay is $29 a month which is less than I was spending on pre-pay (the phone is a extra $14 a month which is still cheepo)

kenandjerry said...

same number freakshow?

Rosie said...

like i wouldn't tell you if there was a change (bitch face)

kenandjerry said...

hoo wooo you lookin to start som'thin? huh?

kenandjerry said...

rosie! you ask me for a post per hour! wheres all yours? eh eh?