Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fare yee well Barney good dog

ok three posts in three hours is excessive I know, but I was just scrolling through my last posts (8 months ago) and re-read the one from when I got back from NZ. In it I talked of spending lots of lovely quality time with my old dog Barney who was very old indeed.

I just wanted to let the readers know that dear old Barney died recently just from being a very old dog. He was really a wonderfully charismatic pooch. Not always well behaved but always entertaining and loving.

The first day we got Barney home he took everything from the pantry (flour, cat biscuits, cocoa, baking power, spagetti and so on and so on) and laid it out in the hallway. Then he ate it all and then threw it up again in a big floury pancake mix like mess. He had abandonment issues did Barney. We will all miss him very much xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh porr BArney-dog! He was a lovely lovely boy and with such a cute curly tail-tip! He will be missed greatly!
Kerry xx
PS have forgotten password etc hence anonymous

nelly bloggs said...

Why have you abandoned your blog? xxx