Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What about me-eee!!!!

I have realised my blog is going to have to become a bit more risqe (dont know how to spell, pronounced risk-ay) if anyone is going to comment on it. You may not all realise the joy when one gets comments on their blog. Emily's blog is going off today re: lesbos shorty action so I reckon I need to get you all voicing your opinions on MY blog, me me me me me!

My platform today is : Chappelles Nightmare

Don't know if you Kiwi's know but australia is going mad for chappelle corby, a beautician from queensland who had a pillow sized bag on marajuana in her boogie board bag when she arrived for her holiday in Bali. Chappelle has been sentenced to 20 years imprisonment. Aussies are goin BONKERS! Now don't get me wrong, I think chappelle probably didn't do it and I feel sorry for her, it is tragic (nb new spelling) BUT aussies are using the drama as a way of venting anti indonesian anti muslim anti anythingthatsnotaustralian attitude and saying things like we should boycott indonesia etc.

Now, did these aussies care when david hicks was imprisioned without trial? or mumdo habib?(they care now he's back, they're keeping an eye on him, if he so much as buys halal food he'll be sent straigt to jail)

Do these aussies care about the thousand of men woman and children who get locked up for life on arrival in australia for doing nothing! let alone without trial! And they didn't come here on holiday.

What about the starving children in africa? And whales? People in australia can get mighty worked up about a cause with a pretty aussie chick on the cover by can't get off the domino's bbq sauce filled arseholes to give a shit about anything else. Some people are even asking for money donated to indonesia for the tsunami tragedy to be refunded to oz, sickening!

So if they doesn't get you commenting on my blog I give up! Even if you can just correct my spelling mistakes that would be good, it's very embararseing speling rong on owne blogg.

ta ta

3 comments:

Martha Craig said...

Here we go Rosie - a comment! Aussies love a chance to vent against foreigners. Look at the fact that Pauline Hansen was so popular. Such an awful woman. Though to be fair a bit of that sort of thing happened in NZ when Winston had a go at Asians, and now Destiny Church is going hard out against homosexuality.

My Australian cousins are unashamedly racist. I think it is seen as a legitimate belief there... although no one seems to be prepared to accept their own roots.

I love your blog. Lots of great photos and lots to read, so keep at it.

Rosie said...

Yes of course there are good aussies, did not mean to offend. This entry was actually a rough translation I had with my aussie boss (from brisbane and everything) and she was the one who said the aussies love to reveal their inherant racism.

Thanks for the spell check tip.

who are you rebel scum? is it against blogger etiquette to ask who people are? You are most probaly member of my family...except aussie.. maybe anthony?

Anonymous said...

Yo sis, I agree with you 100%, especially when you consider David Hicks. Also the fact is that if Schapelle had been an Indonesian man coming into Sydney Airport, and that marijuana had been found in HIS luggage, he would have been found guilty by an Australian court. In fact even Schapelle might have been found guilty by an Australian court. THERE WAS 4 KILOS OF MARIJUANA IN HER BAG!!

Yes, I think 20 years is harsh for the crime, but crazy to turn it into an us vs them issue...

And Schapelle might totally be guilty, apparently Aussie pot sells for a shitload in Bali cos it's so strong, so there is a motive.

PS Keep up the good blogging girlfriend!