Wednesday, November 30, 2005

tagged for sinning

Well methinks as a punishment for indulging in the sin of sloth I have been tagged by martha to tell you all about the seven deadly sins and how I may possible have broken.

the sins are : lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, rhyme and pride.

I will start by telling i have never rhymed.

lust: hmm, ovaries have dried up, next.

gluttony: I just went to K-mart and I SHARED a mini milky way with anna and it was low fat, so ha!

Greed: I don't think I am greedy, I just want lots of money so i can buy all the stuff i NEED not want. Is a starving ethopian greedy if he wants a maccas combo? Yes, another starving ethiopian may need it more.

sloth: as forementioned in my introduction i have been a lazy post-er and I appologise.

wrath: no, so fuck off

pride: am proud to say no (ha, am proud of funny joke)

and the whole world envies me so get over it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rosie, wow. I can only marvel at your blogging ability (when you get around to it, looks like about three months ago now :)

Rock on with you bad self xxx