Tuesday, November 15, 2005

whoopsee, sorry about that

oh dear, fell off the blog radar. Sometimes it is so hard to get back into blog mode. I have finished uni now for the year so I have no need to procrastinate therefore blog has been neglected (have still been reading everyone elses). I might fill you in on my activities in installments:

Installment 1:

My cousin Zigi had her 30th birthday a few weeks ago and to celebrate a big gang of us went up to daylesford for the weekend (daylesford is like greytown for melbourne) twas lovely! Totally over-ate and over-drank and over-booty danced. And a special treat was my other b e a utifull cousin sunshine came over from auckland for the event so was really nice to spend some QT with the yates girls.

this is all your gonna get for now folks. stay tuned for installment 2

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, good to have you back!

Remember, blogging is a DISCIPLINE!!

Once a day without fail!!

:)