Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ahhhh, relief!

Hooray! Yesterday I had my final design presentation for the semester, the one you have been seeing updated images from. It seemed to go really well, they liked my images and apparently it conjured up lots of ideas so that means it was a success. Went out with the class after presentations and got very drunk (hooray was so nice) I have been staying at home doing school work for... forever so It was so nice to relax and booze it up. After they had finished talking about our presentation our teachers came down for drinks too which was really cool, did some drunken rambling about how great they are as teachers, little bit embarrassing..

So here are most of my final images ( i had some with text that bloggerbot won't let me up load) some of you may have read my proposal for this a while ago, its all about turning the bridge into a living organism and then exploring the cells inside. I had them all printed off on 2 A1 posters and they looked really great (if i say so myself) but sadly these posters have to be sent off to turkey tomorrow for the competition (this was all part of a design and architecture comp) and i will never see the posters again, boohoo!

Best be off so I can do NOTHING for the rest of the day

Yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody well done and congratulations. I love your work!

Anonymous said...

You sent your posters to a turkey? A turkey that runs design comp? Thats the most awesomest thing ever.

Anon
x