Thursday, June 02, 2005

Big Slutter

I overexerted myself with school work today so spent the entire evenign watching tele. Though ems and jan would like to know big brother is SHIT this year, I know everyone says this at the begining of big brother, but me? Never, something has to be pretty bad for me to think its shit (reality tv wise, serious tv I am very critical of) the premise for this years BB house mates is sexy, single yes they are single, but sexy no, just sluts, all the girls have enormouse boobs they flash around the the overly horny grotty boys and of course there is the usaul BB catch phrase:

"i don't care what people think of me, I just say what I think, I'm really loud" with an added "I have a realy hot body, men go gaga over me, I'm going to mess with thems heads, i'm good at mind games and words, I am an intelligable effluent blonde, i didn't ask for big boobs!"

so don't be too sad, you're not missing out, sounds like shortland st is the winner.

They have also started sale of the century here, can you beleive it?

Hey did you guys know that the host of the amazing race is a kiwi? He used to be on tv shows in the eightys like "that's mildly interesting" or something like that phil koeghan, he did that show "spot on"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently we are getting Big Brother now, TV2 is going to play it one month behind at midday!! Crazy stuff.

And yes I did know about Phil Keoghan, I had a realisation during TAR series 4 when they went to NZ and suddenly his accent started sounding all Kiwi, he totally regressed! Anyway, good on you Phil.

Not too much Shorty gossip, except that Le Mei forgave Norman, and Maia DIDN'T forgive Jay!