Friday, June 17, 2005

wowee

well what an ovewhelming reacting to my last blog, I didn't think anyone was listening out there....

I haven't got much more to say today except that I painted the bathroom and it looks awesome. It was horrbile bright blue peely mouldy paint and now it is fresh white, ahhhh, it has cool old 50's green tiles which look really good now with the white (stupid previous tenants had stuck ugly fish stickers on them but we got them off)

I worked today and was very busy, people in melbourne are in a soup frenzy. We have soup at work so were victim to melbourne soup riot, am very tired now.

tonight i may watch footloose and..... ruthless people.

Sam, I knew you liked garden state because natalie portman played that song, I liked her character too, but did you not find her annoying when she was doing something oringinal that noone else has don bklaoigowui? I think if it hadn't been super cute nat-port doing that no-one would have like her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you the soup nazi?

"No soup for you!"

Anonymous said...

Totally Rosie... If say Neve Cambell had been that character saying those lines I would puked in my popcorn