Thursday, June 23, 2005

Happy home job.

This will be a bit of a shallow blog entry, also a product plug

I am a blonde so in the past to not have disasterous yellow hair I have had to go to the hairdresser and spend $150 to get it done, this does not even guarantee good colour. Being a student again this year I haven't been able to go to the hairdresser (can't ever afford diet consisting of more than crumpets) and my regrowth has been in a pretty bad way until......

I discovered home dye product that gives you good result, for real! (sorry this is shamelessly girly) It is loreal coleur experte, it is more expensive than normail home dye around $29 but worth it. You do two steps, first an all over colour then you add highlights yourself. To make mine look more natural I didn't do the allover colour allover, i did it like it was highlights to so that my natural colour comes through. Another tip is that if you are doing blond make sure you have an at home toner (purplish stuff) to put in after to tone down brassiness. Must go now, need to write my application for beauty editor at girlfriend magazine "and if your really broke rub raspberry popsicle on your lips and cheeks for a cute flushed look.."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE SKILLS..!

Rosie said...

but i don't have any sweet skills!

... it's probably the best I've ever done, the shading on you lip took me ages.

Anonymous said...

Looking good..... but Rosie if your gonna work for a girlie mag you should make it Jane its much cooler.