Wednesday, June 29, 2005

moving house

Tonight will be my last night in montrose (the name of our house as presented on the stained glass above our door) I like to think of it as montrosie. The movers are coming to shift me tomorrow morning at 9am and I haven't started packing yet! I was up till 1.30am last night painting my new room but I have to go back over to new house to do a second coat before I move in and what am I doing right now? Bloggspotting! tis addictive.

I don't have the internet set up at the new house yet, poo poo, so this may be my last entry for a while which may be good coz I'm kind of running out of things to say...

Except that Kerry and Jen arrive on monday and tuesday, hooray! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Crew Koos said...

Great blog
Congrat !!

Anonymous said...

YAY hooray for Rosie. Cant wait to see the new digs! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you while you're gone.... Come back to the internet soon!

Jessie said...

Are you there yet??