Tuesday, June 21, 2005

go ahead tom, make my day, har har har ha har!

He he he, today tom cruise made my day. Well actually some pranksters did by squirting him in the face with water from a fake microphone... HA HA HA! Pictured below, sorry bad photo from internet. Tom Cruise is being particularly irritating lately since his new romance with katie (crook-face) holmes. Did anyone see him on oprah? SO ANNOYING! he won't shut up about how happy he is blah blah and how great scientology is and how psychiatric drugs shouldn't be used on anybody blah balh bloody blah, so annoying...

so today when I saw on the news headline that he had been squirted in the face -and got mad about it - I laughed and laughed, har har tom!

Also today I am officially on holiday, Woohoo! after handing in my portfolio of work for the whole semester. Next major task - move house. Can't wait to be moved but hate to moving part, specially as I have an achey knee like an old fogie. Does anyone know what could be wrong with my knee? It is really achey and if I have to stand up with my weight on it it really 'urts (hey just realised at the moment I wrote that weezer sang "this is begining to hurt" from getchoo off pinkerton -still a flavourite on mine after all these years...

so um, yeah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but what about your sweet skills, tell the people! GOSH!