Thursday, June 16, 2005

lazzzzy bum

well it's been a while since my last blog entry mainly because I have been a lazzzy bum. I have watched a plethera of movies over the last week, mainly 80's classics like 'pretty in pink' and 'the lost boys' but also some good new films like 'garden state' 'kinsey' 'finding neverland' and 'Napolean Dynamite' all come highly recomended by moi.

Napolean Dynamite is very funny, has anyone seen it? He has the best t-shirts ever. I have also left the house on occasion - on saturday night I went to see "southern culture on the skids' with my friend Justine and they were awesome, great to see jus too, i went to her house and it is so cool, she has the best collection of cool stuff and a giant lemon tree which I am going to invade soon.


uuummmmmmmmm................

Today I am going over to anna's house (soon to be my house too) to paint the bathroom which I am very excited about as those of you that know me well will appreciate , the otherday I was really grumpy and I had a really sore neck and a headache and I started sanding and polyfilling holes and scraping old paint and I was magicallly cured! Renovation gives me life - it is like blood to a vampire.

this may have been my dullest entry ever, appologies

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! More Rosie-shaped news, that's what I like to hear. It may seem that people aren't interested in every inane detail of your life, but trust me: some people are!

A week between entries is quite long. I remember thinking, back in the good ol' days, "wow, rosie is so awesome cause she writes on her blog all the time! I could never be that awesome". So start being awesome again why don't you!?

Anon
x

Anonymous said...

Blood to a vampire, nice metaphor there! Congrats on your mark, you are a bloody genius. Did you like Garden State, I sort of did but then it sort of annoyed me as well, but maybe that's Zach Braff for you.

What a waffly comment. But I second Anon's desire for Rosie shaped news! Bring it on! Feel the pressure of your reading public!!

Anonymous said...

I loved garden state. In fact I sort of fell in love with Natalies character, SHE PLAYED HIM THAT SHINS SONG! such a good song. sooo cool.

Napoleon Dynamite was awesome. He is the raddest charcter ever.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to get some more news of you. And glad you've got some reno to get on with. ARe you off to the garden centre next?
Your mark was amazing.
Do you know the 1QA band in Melbourne? Had dinner with one of their mothers the other night.

Jessie said...

Napoleon Dynamite was my movie of '04.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm coming to this more than a year late, but I was really surprised to see that Southern Culture on the Skids was playing in Australia! I had no idea they had made it that international! I used to see them play in a dive bar here in Greensboro, North Carolina, years ago. Are they still throwing out pieces of fried chicken during the show?