Thursday, October 06, 2005

3 more weeks to go!

I only have three weeks of uni left for the whole year and I have pretty much everything for this semester due in the next three weeks. I know this doesn't make interesting blogging but I must do this:


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHH AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH AHHH !! ! AHHHH !!! ahhhh! ahhhhAAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!Ahhhhhh!!!! AhhhAHHH! on no! AHHHHH ahhh!

Holy moley I don't know how I am going to do it all! Why was I born a procrastinator?

(notice I am blaming birth/creation for this fault, not myself, true procrastinator behaviour)

2 comments:

kenandjerry said...

Hey Rosemeister

I got 2.5 weeks to finish thesis and bout a month til exam.

ARARARAGHHHARAGGHRHA is my catchcry of the moment too. GOD himself must have been procrastinating when I was created.

What you must keep in mind is that you and I and many of our friends and families are super-duper awesome and no amount of time-constraints can limit our awesomeness. You will be fine, I will be fine.

All in right with the force.

J xo

Rosie said...

thanks jen, you always make me feel better xoxo