Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Holiday over

Sorry for being out of blog mode, I have had the last week off from uni (horray) but now I have to go back tomorrow so I have to do some work (boo)

I had my lovely rosamond boss's Anna and Di (and their partners campbell and ben )around for dinner on wednesday night, twas my first dinner party in my new house and kind of my first dinner party all round. Obviously I've had people round for tea before but not formally, anway..

I spend about 3 day preparing, scrubbing the house, getting nice flowers and planning the foor. Everything was going well when I sat down to have my dinner and my roast potatos were raw! I had checked them and the one i checked was lovely and cooked but half of them werent cooked at all, they were crunchy and wet and horrible!

I blame the incedent on my oven which is super shit because they were in there for a bout an hour and a half.

How embarrassing, mortifying.

anyway everyone said everything was great (lyers) and a good time was had by all.

2 comments:

Martha Craig said...

I served raw chicken once. I'm still mortified about it to this day.

Anonymous said...

raw food is great! have a look at the resullts on demI m00res face. you will have suitors 15 years your junior wanting to marry you in a Kabbalah ceremony any day now.