Friday, October 21, 2005

busy bee

well it's been a full on last few days, and its not over yet. I had an assignment due wednesday night, worked all day thursday and then went to Di's hens night on a boat on the yarra, it was pirate themed and definatly arrrr rated! There was a stripper and penis straws and pin the penis on the pirate (a giant photo of jhonny depp).

Was very hungover this morning and had to go to uni for another hand in (arrr,) and when I came home after I was in need of a fix.....

when alas the most glorious thing happened, I recieved my belated birthday from emily and jan filled with new zealand goodies! There couldn't have been a more appropriate time of arrival! So I got into bed and ate mallow-puffs and had a nap (there was also fantastic Dave Dobbyn Cd and native woods of new zealand ruler) yay, so thanks you guys you are life savers! Now I must go to bed as am tired with a belly ache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad it arrived this time. Me and my dyslexic po box addressing.