Wednesday, October 12, 2005

tagged like a bitch

So i've been tagged by Martha,
I'm not too sure really what this means... but what you do is go to your 23rd post and the 5th sentece and put it in like so:

'I want to have his little ginga babies'

this was in reference to Dave Dobbyn, I haven't been blogging for long enough so it wasn't that long ago....

also I don't have that many blog friends (sigh) to tag, or at least ones not already tagged by emily and martha (I should tag 5)

so I tag

Jen and Kerry

two people but one blog, hmmmm

I could tag Ned and Mum they are losers who gave up on their blogs, so uncool.

(this is my first attempt at linking so lets hope it works, thanks martha for the tips)

4 comments:

Martha Craig said...

Hey, great linking, and great sentence. Man, I had to bluff (read: cheat) to get mine even SLIGHTLY interesting.

Anonymous said...

You are turning into a computer nerd Rosie! Welcome to the club. Good luck with those babies.

kenandjerry said...

how do we tag you!!??

Rosie said...

Well it would be pretty silly to tag me as you already know my 23 post's 5th sentence and it's agaisnt the rules.

If you mean link me (put the pink highlighter on me name) when you are writing you post there is a little symbol of earth with a paperclip, you highlight what you are linking and click this then type in the url (eg http/:blah balh.com)