Friday, October 14, 2005

ho hum

whoops, super horrible blog spam. Dum de do, not sure if I have an opinion on anything today,

ooh yes I know, my muff arived today (no i didn't just hit puberty) part of my outfit for di and ben's wedding is a blood red possum pelt that my friend jek in sydney has very kindly sent down for me. She even wrapped it up and put a ribbol around it so it was like a present.

Now, i'm not sure if my blogging community is approving of wearing fur, and generally I am not (well not leopards or seals) but I figure possums are a nasty pest and eat nz birds and once one got into my room at my dads house and shat all over my bed and somehow smeared its shit all over the walls too. There was even little shitty paw prints everywhere and I could see it had used its paws to smear the shit. So anyway sucked in possum, now I will look beautifull thanks to your skin, ah hah ha ha ha!!! ah ah , ar ahhaha hahha hha hahha!!!

4 comments:

kenandjerry said...

hey rose

you know that jean harlow was a man? no I don't think so either i was just putting that out there. you are far prettier than her. and you haven't had your face moulded through a sieve so you are doing pretty well.

in the meantime, how is the boy? need an update, rememeber I am in canberry the most sour berry of them all. email me!

love you

j xoxo

kenandjerry said...

rememeber is my new word, so use it!

Jessie said...

Haha, your possum story just made me laugh heaps haha!

Rosie said...

canberry, suck that sour juice!

hey what about sieve?