Monday, October 24, 2005

THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

O M G I cannot believe it is over! Yesterday was the wedding of Ben and Diana and it was so wonderfull! It is bizarre because it has been all we talk about at work for the whole year and now it is over! wah!

So it was at the melbourne wine society which is a beautifull old building with cellars where the party was. Di looked amazing and Ben looked very handsome. Ben is an art director so he decked the place out with amazing hearts with light bulbs on them and pink and white fake rose garlands wrapped around the pillars in the cellar, they even had a swan ice sculpture!

Well I feel very ill now and I have to try to pull together an entire project due in on tuesday (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and then uni is over for the year (yayaayyyyyyyy) luckily I still have plenty of grotty treats from emily and jan to munch on.

I should just mention that I cried like a baby during the speeches, it was just all so wonderfull and romantic! And I couldn't stop crying for ages afterwards! Di was like 'rosie, its over now, cheer up' so anyway now I have big puffy eyes and a grey face,

arr, to hungover to conclude this properly....

2 comments:

kenandjerry said...

you big wuss! what on earth are you going to do went Ned gets hitched? total mental and physical collapse!?!

good wedding pics though what an awesome sign!
j

Rosie said...

Like they say on idol

" I wanna show austraya there's an emotional side to me"