Saturday, October 15, 2005

Like Living with a slapstick comedian

My flatmates Anna and Carrie think that I should blog a top ten of my stupid antics, as they get such joy out of the riddiculous things I do everyday. On visiting my blog carrie thought my fellow bloggers would also like to laugh at me, hey everyone else is doing it! Apparently I am a very 'good sport' for putting up with the mockings, what they don't know is I love the attention, ha ha haha!

I couldn't remember 10 in one go so here is the top five:

1 After preparing a delicious dinner of vege sausages and salad for myself and my new boyfriend we migrated to the living room to commence eating. I sat down on the sofa and looked to the coffee table for my plate when I felt burning on my bum, ‘ow!’ I proclaimed, and then to explain the situation my flatmate Anna excitedly shouts ‘she sat on it! She sat on her dinner!’ I had in fact put my plate on the sofa and then sat down right on top of it.

2 My bike accident, see earlier post. Nothing like crashing you bike after excitedly ringing your bell at someone you know

3 The other day on my way home from my disappointing fitness test (1: poor) I was riding down the bike path and had to ring my bell as two guys were sauntering along in my way. The moved obligingly and then as I rode past that noticed my (super cool in my opinion) shiny silver helmet and yelled ‘hey chrome dome, ha ha ha, nice helmet’ At this point I think my bum crack (or eftpos as Anna calls it) was visible but I couldn’t pull up my pants as I was too ashamed.

4 It is well known amongst people that know me that I am clumsy. Anna and I were in my room one night eating dolmades and googling people and I said to her ‘I am the clumsiest person in the world’ in the next 30 seconds I tipped the dolmades bowl over onto my duvet, spilt all the content of my clutch pencil sharpener on the duvet and then dropped my mobile phone into a glass of water, amazing.

5 Serving guests at my diner party raw potatoes.

2 comments:

kenandjerry said...

awesome... i love these things. i can't believe you sat on your dinner! ahaha...
but these are some of the many reasons that we all love you.

Jessie said...

Yeah, sitting on your dinner has got to be up there with the most mental things ever ;) Keep 'em coming!